(keitai-l) JAM files and such like

From: Sam Joseph <gaijin_at_yha.att.ne.jp>
Date: 01/22/02
Hi All,

Happy new year and all that.

I've been having problems with some Jam files - yes yes, I've been
through all the online documentation.

I have successfully managed to an i-appli working:

http://www.neurogrid.net/t.html

however I am very confused because another application in the same
location, with the JAM files etc. set up appropriately, is failing to
download.

http://www.neurogrid.net/u.html

I can see from the server that when a phone user clicks the link on
t.html the tetris.jam file is downloaded followed by the tetris.jar file

the same process starts when a phone user clicks the link on u.html, and
the uidemo.jam file gets downloaded, but the uidemo.jar is never
requested from the server and the phone pops up an "application failed"
warning.

Has anybody had an experience like this?

I thought I understood what needed to be in the JAM files etc., but is
there something I'm missing?

Here are the two jam files:

============tetris.jam===================

AppName= Tetris