(keitai-l) Re: NEC 502IT comments ?

From: Gerhard Fasol <fasol_at_eurotechnology.com>
Date: 12/29/00
> > the nokia nm502i always looses network connectivity when i am on an
> >> i-mode site (ie. cnn)
>
> Not had this problem
> >

> >> Also is their any way I can populate the phone book on the 502it via an
> >> interface cable of some kind connected to a PC ?
>
> No, not as far as I am aware

Also switched from NM502i to N502it a month or two ago, of which we have
number now in our company in addition to some others.

Keitai-shops can transfer part of the data (only part, e.g. only the top
telephone number for each entry, not emails) from the Nokia NM502i to
the NEC N502it for you. Have not asked how they do this, but almost
certainly through the data connection at the bottom of the N502it,
where you can also connect with a kit to a PC.

Hope this helps,

Gerhard Fasol
http://www.eurotechnology.com/
fasol@eurotechnology.com