(keitai-l) Re: Amazon Japan (was: Re: Re: Mari Matsunaga: The Mother Of i-Mode)

From: Jonathan Shore <jshore_at_e-shuppan.com>
Date: 12/04/00
Actually I believe you can purchase the full range of books offered by
amazon.com.  It will take longer to receive if it's not stocked locally, but
can be purchased on the local site.  If you can't find the book you are
looking for through the standard search, go to amazon.com, find the book,
get the ISBN number and enter it as the search parameter on amazon.co.jp.

I tried some eclectic titles as a test (using their ISBN number) and had no
problems.

JS