(keitai-l) Re: s and i...

From: Michael Turner <leap_at_gol.com>
Date: 07/31/00
Do they mean "transport layer" in the generic protocol-layer
sense of the term, or does "transport" here refer to the fact
that it's in a (street-network) vehicle?  I can see how car
navigation would be more of a true real-time application,
insofar as the wireless network itself is being used for
determining and updating the vehicle location, and would
require real-time communications.