(keitai-l) Re: Foreign press at G8 rate i-mode a flop?

From: Gerhard Fasol <fasol_at_eurotechnology.com>
Date: 07/26/00
I heard from 2 journalists who were in Okinawa that they only had these
free phones for 3 days, also most foreign journalists cannot
read the predominantly Japanese user interface. The journalists
I talked to clearly had quite a good idea about imode.
Maybe they just had no time?

Gerhard
http://www.eurotechnology.com/
fasol@eurotechnology.com