(keitai-l) Re: i-Mode searchengines?

From: Paul Warmer <warmer_at_euronet.nl>
Date: 07/25/00
iSearch is one of the mostpopular seacrh engines for the i-mode world, as
far as I'm informed. They had the typical first mover advantage

Thereare a number of other directory services and search engines, most of
them targeting a specific segment of the market.
At http://www.japaninc.net/mag/comp/2000/06/jun00_unwired_life_screen.html
you can find a selection of sites, among which are a number of directories.

I'm sure others with more experience can easily add to this list

Paul