(keitai-l) Re: Foreign press at G8 rate i-mode a flop?

From: Renfield Kuroda <Renfield.Kuroda_at_msdw.com>
Date: 07/24/00
I would think it's due to ignorance on the part of the foreign press.
They were busy doing their job: covering top world political leaders,
not researching Japan's wireless boom. And since few of them had used
it before, I doubt they'd want to spend time getting up to speed.

I certainly do NOT think this means I-Mode (or wireless data in
general)  will fail outside of Japan. But it does highlight an
important point: user education is key to the adoption of a technology
or a business/service.

r e n

--
ascii: r e n f i e l d
octal: \162 \145 \156 \146 \151 \145 \154 \144

-- Type: application/x-pkcs7-signature
-- File: smime.p7s
-- Desc: S/MIME Cryptographic Signature