(keitai-l) Re: keitai, keitai! Great party!

From: Paul Warmer <warmer_at_euronet.nl>
Date: 07/21/00
Hi,

I subscribed a few hours ago to this list, so unfortunately the first thing
I learned is that I've just missed a great party.

My name is Paul Warmer and I work as Director of Internet Publishing for
VNU, a leading information and publishing company with activities all over
Europe and in the USA (www.vnu.com).

I'm very interested in all that has to do with the keitai phenomena. After a
period of extensive desk research I'll be visiting Tokyo during the second
week of August. I'm looking forward to meet people with hands on experience
with i-mode and competitors like EZweb, EZaccess etc..
Please send me an email at p.warmer@hq.vnu.com if you have some sparetime
left between the 7th and the 11th of August

I've already planned some meetings with different companies (handset
manufacturers, suppliers of infrastructure, researchers, content developers,
software developers), so in the near future I hope I'l be able to share some
of my knowledge on this list with you.

Have fun,
Paul