(keitai-l) Re: Nokia i-Mode?

From: Conrad Buck <cbuck_at_RedHotChilli.com>
Date: 07/19/00
I guess I just watched "The Matrix"
too much.  :-)  But the sliding cover is a fun gimmick.

-------- this is going to sound quite sad but..... (he he he)
Nokia spent millions on advertising the WAP Nokia 7110 as the phone that is
used
in the matrix coming up to the launch of the film. When the film came out
the phone
used was just a crummy Nokia 5146 or GSM 8110.
I guess everyone else has seen cellphones completely mis-advertised and
marketed

Oh Well...its an early wednesday morning!! :-)

conrad buck
mobile data consultant
red | hot | chilli
t:  +44 (0) 20 7614 8600