(keitai-l) Re: Nokia i-Mode?

From: Andrea Hoffmann <ah_at_anima.de>
Date: 07/19/00
Hi again,

> Does any one has actual user experience on Nokia
> i-Mode. I am planning to get one when I move to
> Japan in October.

I don't have the nokia i-mode phone but I heard (actually
just yesterday here on the keitai list from Tom) that
the nokia i-mode is the first really bilingual (Japanese/
English) i-mode phone while other phone models claim to
be bilingual but fail after the first level.

ASAIK that's the only real advantage of the nokia i-mode
if you cannot read Japanese. besides that, it isn't
better then other ones (there are other smaller ones
and slimer ones and more powerful ones etc here in
Japan...)

Hope this helps,
Andrea
--