(keitai-l) "My Deck Editor Pro and HDML" (was Re: Re: i-mode vs net)

From: Michael Turner <leap_at_gol.com>
Date: 07/18/00
> Dave wrote:
> > J-Phone J-Sky Net WAP or WML

Andrew Shuttleworth replied:
> Thought this was MML. Ren's already made a detailed table though:
> http://renfield.net/matrix.html - definitely one to Bookmark.

Wow, that's Da Matrix if I ever saw one.  The AU consolidation
seems to bring the HDML-based providers under one roof.

Speaking of which: I'm translating the help files for an HDML-deck
development tool called My Deck Editor Pro, and have some
questions.

1.  Does anyone know of an English version of this?  For all I know,
     it was originally in English and was localized.

2.  Is this really worth bothering with?  HDML's gonna die, right?

3.  What are some roughly equivalent tools out there for cHTML?

Michael Turner
www.idiom.com/~turner