(keitai-l) EzWeb/J-Sky's billing system

From: Jonathan W. Anderson <jon_anderson_at_bmcmedia.com>
Date: 07/17/00
I have a fairly good grasp on how DoCoMo is handling billing,
but I wanted to confirm how it works with J-Sky and EzWeb.

Does J-Sky also involve a per packet rate plus a set monthly
fee like i-mode and EzWeb?  And if so, does anyone know what
these rates are?  Can third parties also charge for content via
their monthly bill such as i-mode?

Same question for EzWeb.  I know about their packet fees and
monthly rate, but can you third parties now charge for content
via the monthly bill?  Also, what is the size of the EzWeb
packet?  Is it standard like i-mode at 128 bits?

Thanks for your time,
Jon