(keitai-l) Re: developing java applets for i-mode

From: Marcus Jensen <marcus_at_jensen.net>
Date: 07/12/00
you're right. it's been awhile since I looked at the Access pages. They
mention support based on 1.0 and 1.1. Nothing about 2.

I also saw some links awhile ago for 2 other companies in America beta
testing their own java browser/plugin with their own libraries. One of them
had their libraries down to 20k less than Sun's J2ME library. I can dig up
those links if there is interest.

marcus

> Not entirely sure that's the way to go. Access's JVLite is based on
pre-2.0 Java
> and I think 503i handsets will support J2ME. Actually I'm going to Sun on
Friday