(keitai-l) Re: Fees

From: Thomas O'Dowd <tom_at_uwillsee.com>
Date: 07/05/00
On Wed, Jul 05, 2000 at 12:30:41PM +0900, J. Sean Bennett wrote:

> With DDI/Cellular/IDO EZweb/access, you can change the domain, primary and
> secondary DNS servers the phone accesses for web services.  My understanding is
> the provider must be Packet One capable.  Perhaps imode doesn't give this option
> ?  (another NTT monopoly? - Docomo user == NTT server)

Wow, so that is what DoCoMo are always talking about when they say that imode
is easier to use than the wap counterparts, just press "i" and go. DoCoMo is
easier in that there is none of the details that you would expect to be able
to configure from an internet enabled machine. On the other hand you get to pay
their prices and you gotta suffer the downtime.

Thanks for the explaination.

Tom.
--
Thomas O'Dowd