(keitai-l) Re: Fees

From: William G. Perrin III <bill_at_tsubakimoto.co.jp>
Date: 07/05/00
I racked up a 7500 yen bill one month and didn't use the phone once
during the billing period (except for incoming calls). I thought that
was a bit expensive for packet data, but I did do a lot with e-mail
and surfing iMode sites during that time (blame it on my iBoard).
Somewhere I had remembered reading that things such as Town
Information, Weather and some others were charging 30-40 yen per
visit (or something to that effect)...which of course now I cannot
find. Am I completely off track here?

It is reassuring to hear that all the extra billing requires a PIN.
That's what I would have expected it to be.