(keitai-l) Re: CNN on iMode

From: daniel dolan <dan_at_glocom.ac.jp>
Date: 07/04/00
I am willing to wager 300 yen that the CNN fee for
accessing entire texts of news stories beginning
August 1 will be 300 yen per month and not per
access, unless Docomo has suddenly changed
their 100-300 yen range monthly fee policy for
official content providers (and CNN is on drugs).

The venerable New York Times adds to the confusion
with a wishy-washy mention of CNN's pricing plans at
http://www.nytimes.com/library/tech/00/07/biztech/articles/03japa.html

--Dan