!/~tuupola/oldimages/41t.jpg (Estonian Fuse)!:/~tuupola/oldimages/41.jpg Saving money is saving money. Even if it means risk of fire.
I guess this Estonian home improvement guy has been watchin too much McGyver. I order to save few kroons he did not replace the burned fuse. Instead he used piece of copper wire to “fix” the fuse. This fuse was in the main power line coming into the apartment. Needless to say some of the insulation of electrical wires inside aparment were melted. All this in wooden house.
After seeing this it does not surprise me that main reasons for fire related deaths are smoking in bed and problems with electrical wiring.
Tagged with: Estonia