What did I learn this week about Estonia part 2
Second week in Tallinn is over. As before here is the summary of the news things I learned. Some of them voluntarily and some of them accidentaly:
- When sending an business email don’t expect a reply until next day. Getting a reply might take even two or three days.
- Toilets are usually unisex, except in Stockmann. Guess the Finish heritage is visible there.
- If someone else than you would be frequently driving your Estonian registered car her name should be added to the cars registration papers. Otherwise there might be problems with police.
- It is easy to get lost driving in an unfamiliar city.
- Tartu mnt does not lead to Mustam�e.
- Driving culture can be a bit hazardous during peak times.
- A big green leaf sign on car back window means to “I just got my driving licence”.
- The people behind LinxTelecom are mostly employees the old Eunet/KPNQwest (which is of course a good thing).